Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sea Ranch Day 4

Home Base is Here
Touching self and breathing
Less throwing self out to seek
Now there is more of an anchor inside
When I do seek other, a part of me stayed
Here

Mano Stay Here

Overwhelmed with my capacity to receive other at great distance
From across the beach
I receive cave man,
legs and pelvis respond with O
mouth opens and closes in strange shapes silently yet dramatic

All at once through out day,
Moments of becoming unexpected elements.
Was filled with a sense of oneness with all place,
Arms becoming seaweed, torso waves, laughter their eyes
And in the center rests I as all

Sea lion calling out to all those selves that belong close to me
“Time to come home!”

Seaweed woman’s hair washes away all sorrows endlessly
Watch out; don’t get swept away into the sea!




No comments:

Post a Comment