Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Gift to My Self

     While I am putting this blog together I can feel pieces of myself aligning and coming into view.  Is it just myself that has a hard time really “seeing” my self?  In Nia practice we can choose to take a class for different reasons, for fitness or for self-healing.  I as a human and as an artist am often fluctuating in what motivates me to act, to live, to share.  Right now, this blog seems to be motivated by my need to know my self and for healing what feels wounded.  Funny though because the more I put the pieces together I start to get this vague sense that everything is here already, nothing really needs to be healed, fixed or found.  I wonder what will motivate me then, when I really realize That!

The challenge I gift to my self in creating this blog:  Can I stay present and creative with all of who I am, with all the moods I fall into?  Can I commit to staying alive even when I feel dead?  Can I stay in motion even in the stillness?

No comments:

Post a Comment