Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On This Full Moon Night

On this fill moon night I commit to following the sensations of pleasure rather than suffering.
I do not deny the pain that comes from expanding this limited mind.
I choose to delight in it all!
I can distinguish between the two, for I wear the butterfly goddess on my arm fresh with initiation into all things beautiful!
On this full moon night I choose to lead others to pleasure rather than focus on their suffering or eat it as if it was my own, no more.
Here forth my home is refuge
Friends come!
find relaxation, and indulgence of delightfulness here, haahaaha! 
All cooks invited to create and freaks to hang from the loft.
Beauty surrounds me as my feet touch cool sand.
Beauty surrounds me as my voice howls to the white ball in the middle of blackness.
Beauty is this home.
Beauty is this body.
Beauty is all lovers
I touch with delight.
Behold my flesh tonight
tingles with life.
Dog holds sacred the circle of protection so wildness may rain its sweet nectar.
In the river She runs free and held by the bed.
By the Bed!
On this night…

IMAG0112

IMAG0110

IMAG0127

IMAG0131

IMAG0128

I got the tattoo on 1-11-11 
this is how it happened for me...
outer side of arm was about a 1 for pain, as she went around the bend it increased.    1/2 an hour into it i was in some kind of spiritual high "letten go of all those years of pain." Then bam, inside arm,... body started shaking uncontrollably, pain level 8-9, thinking to myself "why does pain have to go with beauty and transformation, isn't getting this tattoo saying yes to more of that in my life!?" Breathing was very... difficult! Started looking at door for my mama. As soon as i saw Dani and she started singing me an ocean goddess song i weeped and could feel the warm rush of love flooding through my body again.
Wow! And i have to go back for more in two weeks. I'’m ready though, the butterfly goddess tattoo reveled my inner courageous lioness! Roar <

No comments:

Post a Comment